Creativity Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creativity Rules

This is a forum for writers and graphic designers alike. You can share your work and get feedback

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Novels by Lavender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey peeps!
I'm an author of The Ligrets and Daring Dream, so if you'd like to be updated, post below!

Daring Dream
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ligrets
Chapter 1

Last edited by Lavender on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creativityrules.canadian-forum.com
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in the land of Lalaland, there was a royal family called the knights. There were 6 of them; king Igor, queen Lisma, princess Lilly, princess Faith, prince Kaleb and prince Hyf. They lived a normal and peaceful like in their castle, ruling the rest of Lalaland...

"Darling, head up, puff out your chest, yes glide, posture straight, yes, yes, now that's how you walk like a princess." Miss Lana instructed. Lilly always forgot to remain in a "princess position" as Miss Lana called it, but sometimes Lilly wished she weren't a princess at all. She hated having to learn ballroom dancing, having to maintain her table manners and not being able to play with the other children outside the royal family. The last tho she hated not of all was that her parents were trying to find a suitor for her. As if she was going to be at the right age any soon!

"Lilly, pay attention!" Scolded Miss Lana. Lilly got distracted easily, sometimes he parents and royal tutor wondered if she would ever be able to focus for more than five minutes. For now she couldn't. She was jealous of Faith who seemed prefect, her parents loved Faith more, spoiled her, and se was good at everything.

"Lilly and Faith!" Called Miss Lana, "Gilbert and Zagreb are here!" Lilly sighed, the daily courting of the day, but then a thought suddenly popped into her mind...what if she ran away...?

She kept the thought in her mind as she went with Faith to meet the suitors, but she dared not speak of it to even her sister, for her sister would have had everyone notified at once.
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Chapter 2

"So what do you like doing during your spare time?" Lilly asked Zagreb.
"Sword fighting and princess finding," Zagreb joked. Hahaha thought Lilly, very funny, when can I get out of here?
"I know this may be a weird question but do you like royal life much? And please don't tell anyone I asked you that."
Lilly was surprised, " no I don't, I hate royal life, and don't tell anyone I said that either." She replied giggly.
"I was wondering if you'd like to escape this place with me sometime then?" He shot her a mischievous smile.
"That's a great idea! When?"
"At midnight, I will come over to your castle's garden, meet me there with all of your belongings that you will need to travel with, nothing more and we will make our journey to another land." Zagreb whispered.
"Okay!" She smiled, she wanted to take this chance and run away forever. Now Zagreb would do it with her!
After dinner, she went upstairs ad collected all her belongings; toiletries, shoes, jewelry, clothes and more. As she finally went to the washroom to get ready for the night, her queen lisma came into her room.
"Darling, how was the - hey what are you doing packing everything up?" Lisma demanded.
Lilly gulped, her mother had discovered her suitcase open! Her mother could not know of anything that had to do with get escape tonight! Lilly, you're so dumb to keep your suitcase open! She needed an explanation right away...an extra storage space?
"Lilly, tell me now!" Her mother thundered.
"Mom, since I had so many things that I don't want to be with others, I wanted to put them in another storage compartment?"
"Oh really? Don't lie to me, you're doing something completely different from what you're telling me!" Her mom cried angrily
"No! Why would I ever lie to you?" Lilly tried her best to sound innocent.
"We'll it's not like you've ever packed your suitcase full of stuff, unless we were going to travel, right?" Her mom asked suspiciously.
"I'm changing, it's not like people don't keep coming up with new ideas..." Lilly tried to reason.
"Fine ten, you can keep your suitcase packed for this night, only." Her mother reluctantly told her.
"Thanks mom!" Lilly exclaimed hopefully. Now she just had to wait until midnight to escape the castle, how hard can that be?
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Chapter 3

It was almost midnight now, Lilly could hear the owls hooting from outside from her balcony, her room was lit by the glow by the full moon this night.. As she waited for all if her family members to fall asleep, she quietly packed her remaining belongings that she intended to take with her on the journey. Creak, creak, she heard a noise outside her room in the hallway. Her door slowly opened and in came Faith.
"What in the world are you doing, Lilly?!" Faith demanded.
"Please don't tell anyone! I'm...I...I can tell you right now that I'm sick and tired for being a princess, who can't play with other children and who can't even leave home!" Lilly protested.
"What do you mean?" Faith looked horrified, "Are you leaving home?"
"No! I mean yes! I'm gonna run away and never come back! Why do you care anyways? You've always been mom's and dad's favorite, so why would it matter so much? Plus you've always hated me, so you'll be even more special if you were the only princess." Lilly said defensively.
"Are you running away with anyone? Where will you go? How long will it take?" Questioned Faith.
"Why do you care so much?" Snapped Lilly.
"You're my only sister and even though it may seem like I the you sometimes, I sill love you deep down in m heart an would hate to lose you!" Faith cried. Screech, screech, something was scratching against her window. Lilly looked down; Zagreb waved from below the balcony.
"hey, you can come now!" He whispered.
"Hey! Who is that?" Faith asked, "what? Why is Zagreb here? Are you guys planning to leave together and just abandon this place?" She accused her sister.
"Yes but promise me that you won't tell anyone!"
"Forget that!"
"Please!"
"Actually I will come with you guys."
"What?"
"Yes, you heard me, I'm coming too."
"But you can't"
"Why can't I?"
"You're the favorite princess!"
"Well I don't care!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!"
"Fine" Lilly couldn't believe it, this wasn't like the usual Faith she knew, this was someone different.
"Hello there? Are you coming or not?" Yelled Zagreb impatiently from her garden.
"Shhhhhh! I'm coming!" Hissed Lilly, "and my sister too!"
"What?! No!" He replied.
"She's already made up we mind and I can't stop her."
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Chapter 4

Zagreb, Lilly and Faith quickly hurried away from their castle. As Lilly and Faith took one last look at their home, Zagreb took a look at the map he had brought with then to make sure where they were going. They were just walking along the road when a net fell over them, ahhhhhh!

"Are you sure they're not here?" Asked Igor, panicking.
"Your highness, we have searched every place there is in the castle," replied hiditor, "every crevice and crack, all of he forbidden areas, every place where they could have fitted into."
"Get all my men! I want this kingdom to be searched from the heart to the corners! We shall not stop or rest until my daughters are back!" Igor bellowed.
"Yes your majesty." Hiditor and Chizzy bowed deeply. As they left, prince Hyf came running in.
"What is it son?" Sighed the king.
"I can't find my sisters anywhere!" Answered Hyf anxiously.
"Don't worry, I'm starting a search for them," replied Igor.
"What do you mean," questioned Hyf, "they're not in this castle?" His father gave him an annoyed look that instantly silenced him. Where had his sisters gone? He wondered and why did they leave without notifying anyone? How could thy leave his parents worried? Faith usually wasn't like this at all, she was the most obedient out of all the four children and loved the being mother's and father's favorite.
He ran back to his sisters' room to check and see if they left a note or anything behind, but he didn't find anything! He looked around and examined where everything was in their places, as he looked, he discovered something strange! Lilly's favorite jewelry, clothes and other belongings weren't there, along with her toiletries! Well of course, she would need to bring everything with her if she was to leave her family behind...but why would she go in the first place? Lilly was really nice to everyone even if they were not to her. Sometimes he did notice she looked bored in posture class and didn't like taking on the role of a princess much, but still! It wasn't as if she hated the place! Or was it? He had his doubts, but he still believed that she loved her family. He ran back to his father with an idea, which he hopes his father would approve of.
"Father!" He called
"Yes, son?" His father replied with sniffles.
"I would like to make a request." He continued.
"What would you like, Hyf?" Igor asked.
"May I lead a search party to try and find them?" Hyf asked nervously.
"Absolutely outrageous! I have already lost my daughters! Do you think I would risk letting you go?! What about your brother? He will be the only child I have left!" Wailed the king, through his angry tears. "Out! Everyone out! I new time to cope with this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Novels by Lavender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novels by Lavender   Novels by Lavender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Novels by Lavender
Page 1 of 1