To maintain a fun and safe place on Creativity Rules, there are some rules that MUST be put into place to keep it this way. If you don't follow these rules, there's an increased chance that you might get banned from this place, and that's not fun at all, so just please follow these rules and you'll have an awesome time on here! If you notice that a user is disrespecting the rules, notify me immediately and i shall talk to them.
1. Be respectful of each other. There is absolutely NO tolerance for bullying and harassing people on CR. Notify Lavender or Summer know ASAP if you see any any signs or incidents and we will deal with them severely.
2. Anything inappropriate is NOT allowed, this includes usernames, signatures, banners and avatars.
3. Bumping is allowed, but NO spamming. People who bump too much will be warned if a moderator judges it as a form of spam.
4. Talking about religion, politics, and other controversial topics is allowed for I want all members to be more open-minded about each other's differences, while respecting one another, but, everything must be respectful. If any fighting occurs because of this, it will be banned ASAP.
5. Refrain from spamming the forums with links or topics that are not related to the conversation in the thread you are chatting in.
6. Posing as another CR OR TC user or bad-mouthing someone else is not allowed! If anyone commits such a crime, they will be in serious trouble.
7. Trading or buying items like concert tickets, products and designs is allowed as long as it's not offensive in any way.
8. You cannot take credit for any ideas, only graphics, or your own products and designs. I have found before on other forums that when you're asking for credit from others for your ideas, it annoys them because you can never be certain that someone else had the same idea, but they just didn't put their plan into action.
If you think that this is lacking some rules, please tell me what you want to be added, and i will take them into consideration.