Creativity Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creativity Rules

This is a forum for writers and graphic designers alike. You can share your work and get feedback

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CR themes and backgrounds!

Go down 
+2
swiftyfan13
Lavender
6 posters

how often should we change the theme?
every week
CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_lcap50%CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
every month
CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_lcap25%CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
every holiday
CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_lcap0%CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
every season
CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_lcap25%CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
every time someone submits a theme
CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_lcap0%CR themes and backgrounds! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

CR themes and backgrounds! Empty
PostSubject: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Hey everyone!
ok i know that everyone's complaining since CR doesn't appear to be as glamorous as LTH...well let's make it better! Yes, i agree that we need some themes to display our creativity on here, because that's the whole point of this forum! I want everyone to feel included in the backgrounds though, which means that every week or month, you guys can design banners for CR and we will feature your beautiful banners on our forum! Wouldn't that be an awesome idea? Me and Summer will decide on the themes, and they will change depending on the season, holiday, or just special occasions!
Like i told you guys before, this is CR, where we try to include everyone in decision-making and make everyone feel like they are contributing to make CR a creative and wonderful place, so I thought that it'd be nice to feature some of everyone's work on this forum Smile
Now who's ready to show off their banners and backgrounds?! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://creativityrules.canadian-forum.com
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:17 pm

I said every week because I think it would be fun! On CR we some of us should have jobs and it changes like every mouth or so. Like are job will always be mods. Like how Gabi is are graphic maker right now. And other jobs could be like choosing a background to go with graphic.  And we should try to make sure everyone gets a chance to be something. Hahaha idk just making a suggestion Razz 
And btw I figured out how to sticky something!
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 pm

^spelling! it's "our" not are Razz
Back to top Go down
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Hahaha! ^ I was being dumb! Razz
Back to top Go down
Forbidden Forest

Forbidden Forest

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am

once a week! it would be fun!!!
Back to top Go down
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:06 pm

^ ;D
Back to top Go down
RayOfSunlight

RayOfSunlight

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 am

If you do it once a week, don't you think it'll be tiring for you guys? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Forbidden Forest

Forbidden Forest

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:25 am

pumpkin is right.. it can be once every season..
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:11 pm

^well that depends...if you guys aren't satisfied with the number of requests you are getting at your graphic shops...consider this as consistent business Razz otherwise, this forum supports its users and i will ALWAYS take your opinions into consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
Issy

Issy

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:14 am

i think it should be every season
Back to top Go down
Sepia

Sepia

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Hiya... I agree with Issy. Every new season, maybe big holiday. =) How about we stick to seasons, though, to keep it "everyone friendly." You know, since not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://littletasteofheaven.forumotion.com/t1082-katelyn-s-profil
Issy

Issy

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Neon Lights wrote:
Hiya... I agree with Issy. Every new season, maybe big holiday. =) How about we stick to seasons, though, to keep it "everyone friendly." You know, since not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Wink
like spring, autumn, winter and summer!
Back to top Go down
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Neon Lights wrote:
 True! ^
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Admin
Lavender

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 am

ok then every season it will be!
Back to top Go down
Sepia

Sepia

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Yay! =D Thanks for agreeing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sepia

Sepia

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 pm

I made a banner

CR themes and backgrounds! Jqiyvc

and here's a background
CR themes and backgrounds! Fifties_Wallpaper_Pattern_by_AssEyeDee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CR themes and backgrounds!   CR themes and backgrounds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CR themes and backgrounds!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity Rules :: News and Info :: Official Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: