Creativity Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creativity Rules

This is a forum for writers and graphic designers alike. You can share your work and get feedback

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I do when I see a fight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

What do I do when I see a fight? Empty
PostSubject: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Hey guys!,

So as you all know me and Lavender wont always be on CR so, if there is ever a fight/Spammer we really want
you guys to know how to handle it's so super simple! All you have to do is ignore it and PM one of us! That's all
you have to do! Easy as pie! We promise that we will take care of it! So leave it to us! And the same thing for drama queens,spammers,ect.
So if you ever see a fight or spammer ignore it and PM one of us.
Thanks so much! <3

lovelovelove,
Summer and Lavender
Back to top Go down
A Rainy Ending

A Rainy Ending

PostSubject: Re: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Sure, but will both people be able to tell their side of the story first? Just because there may be a reason that they did something.
Back to top Go down
swiftyfan13

swiftyfan13

PostSubject: Re: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:31 pm

^ Well, we would check it out and if it see whats going on and if it seems like that its kind of fishy we might ask them there side of the story. But if it seems like that person is just being mean they will might get banned or get a warning.
Back to top Go down
A Rainy Ending

A Rainy Ending

PostSubject: Re: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
A Rainy Ending

A Rainy Ending

PostSubject: Re: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Thanks:) Just because sometimes I think its unfair people are banned but no one even knows the full story thats all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do when I see a fight?   What do I do when I see a fight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do when I see a fight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity Rules :: News and Info :: Official Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: